Crunchy Salsa Chicken Tacos are baked in the oven for an easy and delicious taco night your whole family will enjoy.
Taco night made fun and fast with 2 Ingredient Instant Pot Salsa Chicken and crunchy taco shells. These crunchy tacos are reminiscent of a fast food joint, and that’s probably why my kids liked them so much!
The best part is that you can bake all 12 tacos shells at the same time and they stay upright for easy filling. Use this same method and switch up the filling with ground beef, shredded pork, or just refried beans and cheese.
After the tacos are baked, top them with toppings of your choice. I did shredded lettuce and tomato, but I’ve also done guacamole. Because guac is never extra at home!
In the video below I show you how I made mine dairy free with my Vegan Cashew Queso. I also have the cutest little kitchen helper in this video.
Please Like, Subscribe, and Share!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from Qualifying Purchases.
Check out these Taco Recipes:
Did you make this recipe? I’d love for you to leave a rating and comment below, thank you!
Crunchy Salsa Chicken Tacos
- Instant Pot
- 12 Crunchy Taco Shells
- 1 Can Re-Fried Beans or Homemade Refried Beans
- 2 Cups Shredded Salsa Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
Optional Toppings: Lettuce,Tomato, Avocado, Sour Cream, or Vegan Queso
See Notes For Salsa Chicken Recipe
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Place store bought Crunchy Taco shells upright in a 9x12 Baking Dish (8 in the middle and 2 on each side). Add a layer of refried beans and spread across bottom of shell.
- Then add a spoonful of the Salsa Chicken, and top with Shredded Cheese or Vegan Cashew Queso
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with toppings of choice.
- To Re-Heat, place in a oven safe dish and bake at 300 degrees for about 5-7 minutes until crispy and heated through.