Corn tortillas rolled with ground beef, refried beans, and cheese for an easy baked taquito.
I made these ground beef taquitos for a guest post on Real Women Talk 2. I love supporting fellow female Entrepreneurs! Cinco de Mayo is a great time to explore Mexican culture and cuisine regardless of your background or ethnicity. Whether you throw a big Fiesta or a little party with your family, it's sure to be a fun time!
Tips for Baking the Taquitos:
Serve the taquitos alongside some guacamole, salsa, sour cream, or shredded lettuce and tomatoes. To serve at a party have a few out and keep the remainder warm in the oven covered with foil. How cute is this confetti?
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Be sure to tag me on IG @ThaiCaliente if you make any of my recipes and follow me on Pinterest to save them to your boards.
Baked Ground Beef Taquitos
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Packet Low Sodium Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 Cup Mexican Shredded Cheese Blend
- 18 Corn Tortillas
- Cooking Oil Spray or Oil with a Brush
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tortillas in a single layer on oven racks and allow to warm while the oven is preheating. You want them to be warm and soft. Grease a large stoneware dish with oil or use a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Brown Ground beef in a skillet, add taco seasoning and water.
- Set up a station with the refried beans, ground beef, and cheese. Spread an even layer of beans on the tortilla, this will act as the glue. Then place a spoon of ground beef, and top with shredded cheese. Roll tightly and place seam side down onto the baking dish.
- Have a little space between each taquito. Once they are all rolled, spray an even layer of cooking oil spray or brush oil on each taquito. Bake for 15-20 minutes until they are slightly brown and crispy. If the taquitos start breaking while baking, add more oil.