This Thai Red Curry Noodle Bowl is filled with veggies, brown rice noodles, and zoodles for a meal that's Vegan + Gluten Free.
Things I always have in my pantry:
Curry Paste, Coconut Milk, Dried Noodles, and Canned goods.
This Thai Red Curry Noodle Bowl, is a prime example of using things in my pantry to make a quick and healthy dish. Thai food doesn't have to be complicated, especially curry, as long as you have a few necessary ingredients like curry paste and coconut milk.
As you can see here, the ingredient list for Vegan Red Curry Noodle Bowl is pretty minimal and everything can be found at your local grocery store. For the curry paste, the Maesri brand can be found on Amazon, but most grocery chains carry the Thai Kitchen brand of Curry paste. Coconut milk can also be found at any grocery store. I always use full fat coconut milk, because why pay for a watered down version?
I just discovered these Brown Rice Ramen Noodles at Costco, and I love them! They have 8g of protein per a square, which is awesome! My kids love eating noodles, so having these stocked in my pantry is a must. For the brown rice noodles, I boiled them separately, drained/rinsed, and then added them to the curry.
While I loved this Vegan version of Thai Red Curry Noodles, the hubby was craving some meat. If you're not Vegan, then this would definitely go great with some chicken or shrimp. Just cook the chicken first with the curry paste and once it's done, add broth, vegetables, and coconut milk.
Products I Use:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Be sure to tag me on IG @ThaiCaliente if you make any of my recipes and follow me on Pinterest to save them to your boards.
Vegan Thai Red Curry Noodle bowl
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 2 Zucchini Shredded, zoodled, or chopped
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets
- ½ Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- 2 Squares Brown Rice Ramen Noodles Cooked to package directions
- Salt, Sugar, or Lime Add if needed
- Cook Brown Rice Ramen Noodles according to package, drain, and set aside. If making zucchini noodles, spiralize, and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add coconut oil and curry paste. Keep stirring to break up the curry paste. Add broth and bring to a low boil. Once curry paste has dissolved, add vegetables and coconut milk. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes or until vegetables have softened a little but still crunchy.
- Taste curry broth and see if any sugar, salt, or lime juice is needed. Add cooked noodles, and zucchini noodles to a bowl for serving and ladle curry on top.